CTSTGWWSAGAEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Kitchen Empty The Kitchen

Post  Naomi Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:33 pm

The place where we eat... and do other stuff occasionally. Laughing
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

https://ctstgwwsagaec.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post  Naomi Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Fang: I stumbled into the kitchen with a light head. Couldn't get a descent rest in this house if I tried, I thought to myself. Instead of finding Max or Angel sleep walking or the Gasman and Iggy bombing something into oblivion... I found myself in a very different situation. The entire window wall of the kitchen was gone. There wasn't just a giant hole in it. I'm not one to exaggerate, trust me. It was gone. And there in the ruins of our old kitchen stood two figures with wings. Am I dreaming? I must be insane.

Naomi: I grinned sheepishly at who ever had walked in on me and Sky taking down the wall. "Sorry... Erm.. Accident?" Sky and I had just caught up with each other a few miles back seeing as we got separated during the escape. It had been a messy one but instincts led us to the same place. The Flock's house.
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Iggy: I got up and went into the kitchen. Only to bump into Fang. "Don't just stand there Fang, move out of the way."

Sky: *whispers to Naomi* maybe we shouldn't have done that

Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Fang: "Iggy... you're not going to believe this, but one of the walls of the kitchen is missing, and we've got visitors..." I was staring at the two girls with an unamused look. I bet they were from the school.

Naomi: I laughed nervously. "Maybe not," I agreed in a squeaky voice. These dudes looked like they could kill us even though one of them looked confused. He hadn't even made contact with us. I felt like I knew these people too. A feeling in my gut told me they weren't going to be very nice. I guess knocking down the wall wouldn't help us much...

Dylan: I heard noise downstairs and rushed in to see what was going on only to bump into Iggy. "Sorry," I muttered embarrassed. I looked into what use to be a kitchen. "Um... what's going on here?"

Fang: "We're trying to figure that out..." I shot the two girls a glare.

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Iggy: "How did this happen?" I was so confused, being blind doesn't help. Too bad I can't see the intruders because it would help.

Sky: *whispers* "What should we do? Tell them?" I was nervous but i didn't show it. I've learned 2 things here. 1) Don't knock down someone's kitchen wall, 2) they look like they could snap a bone...our bones
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Fang: "I'm not sure... there are these two girls and well... How exactly did you two get here?"

Naomi: "I don't think that would help..." I whispered back to Sky. I looked at the boy who was addressing us and took a step back toward the open wall.

Fang: My eyes narrowed. "Don't even think about it... You two work for them don't you?"

Dylan: "Why would they say?" I whispered only for Fang and Iggy's ears.

Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Iggy:*Whispers*"You think they're from School?"

Sky: I took a step backwards like Naomi even though they have warned us. *to myself*"Crap crap crap crap" *whispers*"fly?"
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 am

Naomi: I cursed mentally and nodded sharply jumping out the window and quickly spreading my wings.

Fang: I growled under my breath. "Must be," I told Iggy. "You two go round up Max and the others! I'll catch up to them and hold them back until you all catch up!"

Dylan: "Okay, Fang... Be careful..." I tapped Iggy's hand to get his attention. "You go get Gazzy and Angel, I'll get Max and Nudge."

Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 am

Sky: A split second later i was out the hole in the wall. Flying next to Naomi.

Iggy: I went to Gazzy's room to wake him up. I gave a overview of what just happened and we both went to Angel's room. She was half awake when I told her but she got it. All of us went into the kitchen and waited for Dylan
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 am

Fang: I flung myself out of the kitchen throwing my wings open effortlessly. I was gaining on them fast. They weren't very experienced in flying...

Naomi: "Damn it... He's fast." I shook my head and tried to think on my feet... on my wings if we're being literal. "Bank left in 20 seconds," I whispered to Sky praying she would hear me over the roar of the wind.

Dylan: I went to get Nudge first and told her to go back to the kitchen.

Nudge: I did as instructed and when I arrived in the ruined kitchen I decided it would be best to ask questions later.

Dylan: I entered Max's room but to my surprise it was empty...I returned back to the others. "Max is gone," I said when I was back in the kitchen. "But Fang needs us right now so I suggest we help him first and worry about Max later."

Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

Sky: Whoever this guy was he was FAST. "Bank left in 20 seconds" I barley heard Naomi whisper. Hopefully we can shake this guy.....

Iggy: Everyone was in the kitchen, or whatever was left of it. Dylan said Max was gone, where could she go? Well we can find that out later, right now we need to backup Fang.

Angel: Where was Max? She wouldn't have gone anywhere without telling us. I held Celeste close. I hope Max is ok.....
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

Naomi: 3, 2, 1. I banked as hard as I could and as fast as I could but the forest we were now passing through threw me off a tad. That guy was even closer now. He probably knew these woods like the back off his hand.

Fang: Their bank was weak and I caught up with ease. I was mere inches from them when it dawned on me that I had to think off a way to take them down. I thought of my surrounding resources... They wouldn't help much. I'd have to wait for Max and the flock.

Dylan: Since no one else was taking charge, I decided it would be efficient if I did. "Okay guys," I called attention as I walked toward the window. I tried to spot them before I continued and I locked on successfully. "I see them at 10 o'clock down about 2 miles by the woods. We're going to have to go full speed if we want to catch up quick. Listen for my direction as we go and Fang's as we close in. Everybody got it?"

Nudge: I was surprised at Dylan's sudden "taking control of the situation" thing. It didn't matter right now though. We needed to get moving. Now. "Gotcha," I spoke up quickly.

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Sky: Following Naomi I banked. Hard and fast. We were in woods, lots and lots of woods. This guy was gaining on us.......just great.

Iggy: "I see them at 10 o'clock down about 2 miles by the woods. We're going to have to go full speed if we want to catch up quick. Listen for my direction as we go and Fang's as we close in. Everybody got it?" I herd Dylan say. He was taking charge......different. "Got it." I replied.

Angel: Dylan taking over was odd. Max was the leader, no one else. Celeste agreed too. But for now I guess Dylan could be leader..... "Okay" I said. Max come back soon......
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Dylan: "Good. Let's go." I jumped out of the kitchen and spread my wings going at full speed. Since I was locked on to those strangers, this would be easy.

Nudge: I gave myself a light shrug and followed Dylan's lead.

Naomi: He was so close now! Oh God, oh God, oh God. Not good. I wanted to just make myself and Sky disappear to someplace safe. Then it hit me. Duh! I could make it look like that! I manipulated Fang's vision so that he couldn't see us. "We're safe," I whispered to Sky slowing down. I took a sigh of relief.

Fang: I was on their tails when suddenly they vanished. I stopped confused. Where did they go? I heard a whisper and tried to look for the source.

Dylan: I was watching Fang from a distance when I saw him stop. Why wasn't he going after them? They were right there next to him!

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Iggy: I followed the air current only to have it slow down. "whats wrong?"

Angel: We followed Dylan and eventually he stopped. when i looked around him i saw Fang just flying there when they were RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! Whats going on?

Sky: I let out the air i was keeping in. That was too close. I like Naomi's power, it's cool. And gets us out of situations. A lot.
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Naomi: I watched the guy for a while amused with his befuddlement.

Dylan: I whispered to Iggy, "Fang's stopped. He's acting like he can't see them... Maybe he's can't." I thought up a quick plan. "Okay here's what we're going to do. Nudge, you back up Iggy, and Angel, you back me up. Gazzy..." I looked around. He wasn't here. "We'll look for him later," I muttered. I gave Iggy a signal by tapping his hand to go 8 o'clock for a 40 feet and then 12 o'clock and to get a grip on the girl with the blue hair. "I'll go in for the other one." Nudge and Angel looked confused. "We're going to sneak up behind them," I explained. "We've got no time to lose. Let's go." I flew 12 o'clock while Nudge and Iggy went the other direction.

Nudge: I stayed near Iggy.

Fang: A breath, a sigh. I was trying to catch anything. But why couldn't I see them?!

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Iggy: 8 o'clock for 40 feet and then 12 o'clock and get the girl with the blue hair. well I can't tell the hair color but I still know where to go. Nudge was right behind me. Lets do this.

Angel: I was backing up Dylan. I wonder who they are?

Sky: Who knew how funny it was to watch him. He was so confused.
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Naomi: I was suppressing a giggle. He was getting mad.

Fang: "Where are you?"

Dylan: I went straight for 9 o'clock after a few seconds and then 6 o'clock. Almost there Fang.

Nudge: I continued to follow Iggy. We were almost a 40 feet. "You got this, Iggy?" I whispered not wanting to be overheard by unwanted subjects.

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Iggy: We were almost at 40 feet. "You got this, Iggy?" Nudge whispered "Yeah, I got it" I whispered back. We made it to 40 feet and then sharply turned to 12 o'clock I reached forward and grabbed the girl.

Angel: I was following Dylan. We were coming close to Fang. Wait until Max hears about this.

Sky: I was smirking at the guy's confusion. Only to have someone grab me from behind a second later. *In head*"What is going on??"
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Dylan: I got Fang and the others and grabbed the girl from behind.

Naomi: I jumped and screamed caught off guard. I tried to kick who ever kept me down but they wouldn't be shaken off. In the process I'd lost my concentration on the guy who'd been tailing us. He could probably see us now. I looked over to Sky to see that someone had her too. And there were two kid girls. What was this?

Fang: As Iggy, Sam, Nudge, and Angel showed up I caught sight of the two intruders again. What the heck just happened?

Nudge: I looked at the two girls. They didn't look much like threats. They were around the same age as Max, Fang, and Iggy. What were they doing here.

Dylan: "Why are you two here? And Fang are you okay?"

Fang: I nodded. "Am now." Where were Max and Gazzy? I told them to get everyone...

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Iggy: I held the girl while the others got the other one. who ever was in my grasp tried to get out but i won't let her.

Angel: I helped get the other girl. She had pretty hair. She also looked around the same age as Max, Iggy, and Fang.

Sky: "What the heck is going on!" I thought out loud. Everyone's eyes were on me. *inside head*"crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap i didn't mean to do that." Naomi was in a bit of a pickle........how could we have not seen them coming. Maybe we should be more observant. What could possibly go wrong, maybe I shouldn't have said that..
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Fang: I started shouting frustration at this point. "What the heck is going on?! Who are you two and why did you destroy part of our house?! Do you work for the school or are you just insane or do you like being hunted down by other bird kids such as yourself which would also put you under the category of insane?!"

Naomi: I really thought about his last question hard. "Um...well, I guess you could technically call us partially insane?"

Nudge: I wanted to laugh out loud! Maybe these girls didn't work for the school...

Dylan: I wasn't going to be blinded by a sense of humor. Then again, she could be serious about the partial insanity. It fit her.

Fang: "Do you work for the school," I interrogated stiffly.

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Iggy: I would love to know whats going on too.

Angel: They weren't bad guys, but I wanted to see how this would play out.

Sky: "Maybe like 1/5 insane........maybe a little more." I thought about what we have done before. "yeah.....probably more."
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Naomi: "Definitely more," I agreed with a laugh.

Fang: "Enough! Answer the question! This is serious!"

Naomi: I rolled my eyes. This dude needed to take a chill pill. "No we do not work for the school, so would you please calm down?"

Dylan: "Then why did you run away from us?"

Fang: I intercepted Sam's question. "Why did you break down our wall in the first place?"

Naomi: "It seemed like a good idea at the time?" I turned to the other boy who was had a grip on me. "You guys give off a bad vibe, not gonna lie. Like you were going to kill us... I mean that very literally though..."

Last edited by Naomi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Iggy: I stayed silent.

Angel: *to self* "hehehehe"

Sky: "Seriously we don't work for School. Also..." I turned my head to face the guy who was holding me "Would you mind letting me go now?"

Iggy: *to self* "Should I let go?"
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum